Saturday, June 25, 2011

Another very promising article

Thanks to a cousin for sharing this very interesting article.

Would love to hear some feedback on this article. It is the first I had heard of anything like this.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-06-24/generic-tuberculosis-medicine-shows-promise-for-reversing-type-1-diabetes.html

Peace, Light and Serenity
et

PS: I forgot to mention there was yet another snag in the scan. It was scheduled on Tuesday and cancelled on Weds due to an apparent oversight on someones part, the insurance company denied the test, scan and/or biopsy. Am thinking that perhaps the insurance company will also be a target of a suit if it is possible, and without a doubt if there is something life altering found.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Binky:
    I've read the artical and wouldn't it be great if they could do that. Do you think you could get into one of the tests to see if it would work. I'll keep praying and hoping something good will turn out for you.
    Let me know how the scan goes if you ever have it.
    Love and prayers
    Mom D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty wild!! I had never heard of anything like this. I will be looking for more research info on these six people .... I catch all the love and prayers you send this way!!! Love and Thank you too!!

    ReplyDelete