Sunday, June 19, 2011

Another loss in the music world

Condolences to the family, friends and fans of Clarence Clemons who passed away last night at the age of 69. He was the long-time sax player for the E Street Band (Bruce Springsteen). This man, known as the "Big Man" blew one hell of a horn!!! (I have a thing for horn players and blues guitarists .... hehehe) Check out any news outlet for the story. Below link from the Boston Herald.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/obituaries/view/20110618e_street_band_sax_player_clarence_clemons_dies/srvc=news&position=recent_bullet



Blow your horn; Blow your horn ..... to the big band in the sky ....

It's too bad the young people of today don't have a clue as to who these great musicians are .... or care. One day, this world is going to be very cold, and very empty if we can't bring back the arts, music, dance, etc., and spark a real interest in our young people, who can learn SO much from the older generation. Again, another legend lost!!!

Wishing everyone a Happy Father's Day ... and a Wonderful Sunday!!

On the health front; I am still sore, and forgot about the whole lifting more than 5 pounds for the next 7 days ... lol ... not that I lifted anything REALLY heavy, I just didn't want to make more than one trip into the house with groceries. I will take it slower today .... tomorrow I will be home, making lots of phone calls and seeing the doctor in the afternoon. Tuesday, it will be back to work and moving my butt into a new office .... all to pamper some broad who thinks she is that special, when in reality, she is a pain in the ass, who lies continuously and makes problems doing crap that is not part of her job to start with .... which is why my building is about to lose its easy going spirit due to the fact this woman HAS to be moved back in. No doubt, she sees this as some sort of promotion. Let's just say .... there are bets going on now as to whom will blow up and out on this woman first .... and odds are not on me as the front runner for a change .... LOL .....

Enjoy the day!!!
Peace, Light, and Tranquility
et

2 comments:

  1. Hi Binky:
    I can't believe what you have had to go through and still not even know what is wrong with you. I hope you find a good lawyer, because you have a great case. What does AMA stand for? If you sign yourself out does that mean the insurance company will not cover the cost of the ER room and your stay at the hospital? How can they be so incompetent in treating you? You have to get to Phoenix before they kill you. I can only imagine how frustrated you and Hillery must be.
    As always, my prayers and thoughts are with you.
    Love Mom D

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMA = Against Medical Advice .... I ended up staying due to a loud disagreement and trust me, they knew I was irritated, and rightly so. You are correct about the insurance company not paying on patients who leave AMA. That was an argument Hillary and I had about another large hospital bill coming in. Every encounter, be it mine or someone elses, I see this country weeding out its own population via health care. Until some major changes come into play, noting will convince me otherwise. I'm not saying we don't have some really good doctors and scientists in this country, I'm saying our governemt agencies are holding them back beyond the scope of these men and women fighting them without serious consequences. Unfortunately, I don't think it is just the treating of me, it is happening on a regular basis, here and across the country. It has been exceptionally tough out here with this mentality of taking it all away from those who need it most. Thanks for your continued love and prayers, I feel them even over the miles. <3 Thank you!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete