Saturday, November 19, 2011

Trivial Stats ...

Hey everyone ...

While taking a break from my to-do list today, I am here checking to see the happenings of this past week in blog terms. The US was 1st in readers this past week with 35, and coming in 2nd, one of my all-time favorite places to visit, the Netherlands!! I was under the impression that stem cell treatments are being done in the Netherlands?? Anyone help me out with this information?? This is a place in which if I had a clue how I could do it, would relocate to this rich place of friendly people, beautiful scenery, rich in history and culture, just a great city was Amsterdam, I had such a wonderful time that I wished my trip could have lasted just a little bit longer.  Although I speak no Dutch, and had a hard time understanding sometimes, the people were fun and friendly, and very helpful. Was just a beautiful place .... thank you to my friends abroad!!! <3

Top 5 were --- US; Netherlands; Romania; Germany, and Canada!!

I find this just amazing and awe-inspiring. I don't think I am anyone special. I am just a single mom, of a now adult daughter, trying to make it ... or at this point, I'm just trying to survive in a manner in which I am not losing any more of my already precious energy. Hoping that now that I find myself very much alone in my cocoon, the lil-one wanting to fly the nest (as she should) and no one to care for other then myself, that I should come to some sort of terms with what may or may not lie ahead for me. Currently, as in this moment, I am still not feeling right, spoke with the girl-child earlier and her and her nurse were trying to talk me into going into the ER. As noted in the earlier post, I apparently have a staph infection, those don't usually just go away with one course of antibiotic. All the issues I have had in regard to this latest removal of yet some more of me, I am just so beat up. This insurance company needs some serious renovations, just like the folks that contracted with them. I am just so tired, achy, weak, dizzier than my norm :D and odd ... and nothing is touching the pain of the deep areas of tissue. Oh well, I am currently sitting in the chaise with a cup of New England Cranberry Tea and heating my neck. Dog is actually on another piece of the furniture tonight, she has been right at my side, or on top of me, beside me, but always having contact since prior to my surgery. I hope that is a good sign ... either that or she is just pissed at me for not being able to sit still, not being able to get comfortable.

I wish I had a built in masseuse these days, and a jacuzzi ... I would be and could be, very content with those pieces of relief in my life .... and a few more bushes to ensure my privacy. Dreamin' .... I'm always dreaming.

A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
John Lennon


Wishing the world a peaceful evening.
Peace and Light, ... and serenity.
et

No comments:

Post a Comment