Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Artifical Pancreas update

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/26/health/artificial-pancreas-diabetes-patients/

An excellent article on the progress of the artificial pancreas.  This is just another option for the cure. Although I know it has been in the works for years, and now with potential FDA approval, I wonder what the cost to an average patient will be, and what sort of loop holes we may have to jump through to get placed on a list to have one. There is no doubt criteria in which must be met prior to being accepted for one. As a patient, I just am always shaking my head as to WHY there must be so much politics involved in the care of the American public, not just the rich.

Enjoy the article, I think the JDRF on on course to conquer soon, this project, and research into the stem cell avenue as well. Check out their website off to the right or www.jdrf.org

Have a wonderful evening!!!
Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment