Saturday, September 17, 2011

Lots of positive happenings

Hi Everyone!!

Just a quickie update for today. I will detail tomorrow as it has been a busy week. Hillary and I are working one of the alcohol tents for Arizona's Centennial Celebration kick off being held this weekend. We did last night and were absolutely wiped when we got home at 11:00. We will do it again tonight from 5-10. It is through the Eagles, who sponsored my fundraising event back in November so we both feel a good about giving back to the community. So tomorrow, I will try and get "it" in gear so I can get some more boxes empty and dumpster bound.

I received my father's remains back this week .... that was a very weird encounter, just felt odd. I will be doing my "executor" duties to finish this chapter of my life. I plan to weed through what is left of these so called worldly possessions that my brothers seem to think are some sort of gold mine, NOT AT ALL!!! I will  sort through and send boxes out hopefully by the end of the year so that we can bring in the new year with a new outlook, a new beginning, and perhaps a couple of expanded career options. All this is overdue for both my daughter, and myself.

With that being said .... I have to finish up some laundry and go to the store.

PS: I think it is time to review the BG logs as I think it is time to kick the basal rate down again. This too, is great news given the stress levels I have been under, and the continued fight of my first "stemmie" treatment. With the lift of some of the stress, and the soon to be loss of the remaining stress contributors ..... I see good things in my future.

Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment