Friday, September 23, 2011

Again ... we take the good with the bad ...

G'Evening web world!!!

Ok .. .going to try and make this a quick, news packed post, like always, flying over more than one. At the end of the post, check out this weeks latest press release regarding celebrity stem cell treatments. So many great things are starting to happen. I SO am looking forward to undergoing the treatment again, if all goes well perhaps sometime in January 2012. I can't tell you how much I am hoping for 2012 to be the ultimate in life changing years. Maybe it's age, I am after all 48 years old now!!!! I think I have more than exceeded that doctor who stated in 1972 that "this kid will be lucky if she sees 21." Thats 27 flipping more than they predicted ..... ahhhhh if I only knew then, what I know now. However, there are many aspects of my life I wouldn't change for a minute, like being the mother of one of the most incredible creatures I have ever encountered .... she amazes me every single day. This is making the "cutting of the cord" a little more difficult lately as she has a young man in her life. I had no idea that this was what happens when a daughter moves on. It rips at my heart, but in a good way. I know this is sort of like growing pains all over again ... LOL.... for me!!! He has been very supportive of her in many aspects of our chaotic existence in recent years, months, weeks, ..... life.... isn't it grand!!!

On my health front, overall, I am feeling pretty good. I have been exhausted the past month. Not sleeping great, my house is a rubble zone, which doesn't promote good sleep..... LOL ... even poor Maggie looks at me as if to say "what are going to do with all this shit??" "I want my pillow back!!" .... lol ... if she could speak ... oh, the stories she could tell you. Yesterday, I finally got some sort of answer on the lymph node. I will be undergoing surgery to remove it on 10/17. Apparently, this surgeon DID see something on the first CT scan, yet my report stated "No abnormal findings." .....all I could think was WTF!!! He was then able to pull my ultrasounds from the hospital database and .... wait for it ..... COMPARE THEM!!! Well, imagine my awe when he states that it has grown and that he would remove it and then have "whatever it is analyzed."  So ... I'm not really thrilled about the situation, I guess it needs to come out given my history with these cancerous cells .... the issue I went through several years back has also shown potential for bad growth. Do me a favor folks .... don't let something that seems like no big deal, like a mole, or for women to undergo a yearly pap and other related exams. I would also recommend this to my male cohorts.  Something that you overlook everyday ... no big deal, turns into something you didn't expect. Anyway ... biopsies were done yesterday, again .... I wait.

So with that fill in .... I hope everyone enjoyed the first day of fall!! This has got to be the best season!! The smell of baking apples, cider, crisp smell in the air first thing in the morning, the smell of firewood .... in my kitchen the scent of cinnamon and spice...... because even the ocean can be enjoyed 365 days a year, but fall is a short span. Enjoy !!!! To those who follow back in New England .... enjoy some of that fresh cider with a "spice" for me!!

I have work to do from home in the morning while doing some multitasking ... LOL ... or at least attempting. These days I am lucky to focus on one thing for any length of time before my mind roams to some other area that is going to need attention ... and SOON. Graduation is only 10 weeks away!!

On that note: I hope you find the link to the press release from Stem Genex on the celebrity stem cell treatment. http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/9/prweb8814052.htm


Enjoy the weekend one and all!!
Peace and Light
et

1 comment:

  1. Hi: Binky:
    I hope everything turns out alright with you once the test are complete. It seems like you get hit with one thing after another. Hopefuly this will be the end of it. I read the artical in your blog. Is this the same company you are using in Mexico? If so, may be you will be able to get the treatment at home instead of going there.
    I can't wait to see the results after your second treatment.
    I can't believe Hillary is graduating. Good for her. She has put a lot of hard work into this and deserves every good thing that will come her way.
    Love and Prayers.
    Mom D.

    ReplyDelete