Monday, January 17, 2011

God works in mysterious ways ....

Greetings !!!

I come this morning with overwhelming news. I am GOING TO MEXICO!!!
Yesterday, I got a message stating that I was wanted "to grow old with us" along with the remaining funds to book my treatment, my flight, and follow up doctor appointment!!!!! I was overwhelmed, numb, "catatonic" for several hours according to my loving child, who was very emotional as well. Angels, right here in my life!!! So many, and all so very precious to my being.

How can you thank someone for such an overwhelming, self-less, and generous contribution to my life? To help, with hope, that my life gets better and things calm down a tad so that I can grow old, or at least 65. That would be a good number ... I think ... 69 tops.... LOL.

The past year has been a roller coaster of ups and downs. I have had multiple disappointments, not that I can't handle disappointment, but .... I have tried so hard to plow forward, educate those who question my disease, and my goal of undergoing the adipose stem cell treatment. A year later, I have educated, I have sparked interest, and knowledge, and perhaps in certain cases, opened a slightly closed mind in regard to the science. In just the recent weeks since the November fundraiser, multiple articles have been printed in regard to the stem cell treatment, all positive, and promising outcomes. One in particular, was a diabetic ulcer gone bad and doctors wanted to amputate. Stem cells treatment applied, and boom!!! Repair and regenerate, and no amputation needed as the wound began to heal beautifully. Now, I am sure, as I have seen them, talked to a couple I think, and read many entries in which I thought the organizations, people, etc., were nothing more than a scammer. I have tried to weed through all this sort of negative press and feel I have found a reputable, safe, and high standard organization to do the treatment. I am, now, currently, in a frame of mind in which it is hard for me to verbalize at the moment. I am allowing thoughts like, plane ticket, crossing t's and dotting I's ... and then, most likely on a plane ride, or the night before, will lie and wonder. What will happen? What will life be like when my new stemmies start plowing through the worn out, broken parts of my body?? How long will it take?? Every person is different. My doctor seems to think it will be 2 weeks before we start to see any drop in insulin intake, my guess is less than a week. I do nothing by textbook ... LMAO ... never have, why would it start now??

I have been trying to plan a future .... as the norm, I try not to plan too far ahead. Could this change ... just a bit?? I take one day at a time, we may not have that, so we need to enjoy the moment we are in .... but .... how irresponsible, if I didn't try and plan ahead?? It is a tough balance at times, as my life has become in recent months. One day has just blended in with the other, I have been on autopilot, robotically going through my job process, for the most part, dispensing most of my energy on work, getting home, feeling like I have been beat with a bat, try to listen to my body and just ... well ...head to bed ... usually before 9, just so that I can get the rest I need to do it all again for 8 hours the next day. My stamina has faded, (not that I was ever overloaded with stamina to start with), I will undergo lab work in the morning, that should cover me up to treatment, and then .... oh my .... I have no idea, it is a sort of adrenaline thing, what is going to happen?? I have such hope, and then, if this makes the difference I think it will, I would love nothing more than to be some sort of spokesperson, I want more people to know that the science to help, in a much more natural approach in my opinion, is out there, our government, however, is so money hungry, pharmaceuticals might lose some of their cash flow, too bad!! There are too many people in today's society suffering from devastating, debilitating degenerative diseases that can be improved greatly with this science. Why, a question I ask all too frequently, must we suffer while some get rich off of our misfortune??? In spite of the fact I like small crowds, I am passionate about this topic and would overcome my unsteadiness of speaking in public to shout from the rooftops what I get the stability I hope for.

Please, continue to pray for me, for those who support and love me, for those Angels in my corner, both on this plane and the one on the other side .... more details will follow this week for sure as things begin to fall into place. Follow me ... hoping that whoever decides they will accompany me, will be able to pick up on subtleties that will be positive, in spite of the fact, I fear a drastic low, so I must be diligent about testing and keeping an eye on my pump and insulin intake. A good babysitter who knows me well in these "stupid" modes will be my best friend this week .... LOL .....

Peace and Light to all !!!
with much love
et

4 comments:

  1. I have said all along - don't give up - keep plugging along - I knew this day would come - I KNEW deep down that someone would come forward to help - there are kind, selfless people out there in this world!

    You are blessed.......we are blessed to be able to see it happen for you................:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantabulous! May God bless you and your wonderful, generous selfless secret angel. Keep us posted. Our prayers, love and light continue every moment of the day. To wellness and beyond!
    Love ya,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful news. It couldn't happen to a more deserving person. You have been through so much and it's about time you got a break. What a wonderful gift this person has given you. My prayers will accompany you all the way. I know this will work.
    Good luck.
    Love Mom D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great news Eliza. Congratulations and I wish you the best of luck! Please keep us all posted on this. It will be such an exciting and interesting journey.

    ReplyDelete