Friday, April 19, 2013

Prayers for my hometown

Please pray for Boston, my hometown.

Yes, I was born and bred in the Boston burbs.
Today's situation has my loved ones, and friends in a lock down mode, within less than a mile of what is happening today.  The entire situation just breaks my heart. I have many, many memories of our Boston Marathon outings, the family fun. I worked, played, and have many friends and loved ones right in this area of current danger ..... The victims of this tragedy are in my thoughts and prayers for strength and faith that they will survive these horrible acts.

My heart is in Boston, as you can take the girl out of the city, but you can't take the city out of her heart.

In Peace and Light
et

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! May the people of Boston, and especially the community of Watertown sleep soundly tonight. Peace

    ReplyDelete