Tuesday, April 30, 2013

It's all free-falling from here

Good Evening ... world;

What a difference 24 hours can make in ones life.
I got hit a multiple of times ... sort of like getting hit behind the knees ( who remembers doing this to others? haha) I'm still moving and I know I am sitting down.

I can't begin to explain some of the happenings in just the past week ... then add today, which apparently began at 7:50 with a process server.  Then a brain therapy session, (i'm still not sure what the hell we are suppose to be accomplishing here)

I'm going to hit the pillows after a deep, deep shut off of my brain and hope for a better day tomorrow.
My mantra through this entire "ride" has been, if the opportunity is given to me to awake each morning, the least I can do is give the world my best shot. However ..... (you'll all just have to wait for the series) ... my right hand (dominant mind you) may be permanently damaged in my function.  Hmmmm .... chock up another one for the "systems."

On that note ... I am going to lay my head down and envision big, warm, solid arms to hold me in rest.

Peace and Light to all!!
Be good to each other ... please.
~ et ~

No comments:

Post a Comment