Saturday, April 27, 2013

I'm thinking the time has come ...

Hey All!

Now, for most, the below task would be fairly simple.
I just tossed the flipping thing as my right hand, my right eye, my brain ....
I have no clue what is wired to what these days ...
In any event, I have done nothing but drop things today ... (may have overdone yesterday) and my right hand/forearm/ and today, all the way up into my shoulder .... which means only one thing ....

I can't wait for justice to prevail, I will be calling my all time favorite ortho guy on Monday.  I guess it's time for me to pay through the nose for someone to talk to me in that southern charm tone ... LOL .... yeah, Go ahead, cut into me, make me scream in pain, lol ... just allow me to use a better portion of my hand before the nerve damage takes over and I lose function all together. I trust this man explicitly .... I am right-handed after all, and these past few months, each day I lose more of the function, and the burning pulling of something in there that shoots clean up to my shoulder, escepally at night.

Anyway ... I'm going to kick my task list to non-existent today and just be my new found ADD-self!!!
At least I am laughing .... I have too, I can't believe some of the completely stupid things I am finding myself doing .... peanut butter in the freezer ... something else that should have been in cupboard, was in the closet .... crazy and frustrating as I waste a lot of time roaming around looking for stuff .... at least I get my exercise.  So .... let's play ... you can chime in with your "humorous comments" .... wonder how many of you would say the same things I tell me and then bust out laughing .....



Riding the wave ....
Peace, Light and a Great weekend to all.
et


No comments:

Post a Comment