Friday, July 27, 2012

Todays articles of interest

Happy Friday to ALL!!!

Below you will find the links to this mornings articles I found of interest. Both very promising stuff.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all the athletes in the London games a great experience. I love watching some of these folks and the absolute amazement of the human body. Nope, I am not an athlete, I do a great job at being a "supporter" ... LOL.

I am still waiting on lab results, and will be undergoing a screening ultrasound to check for what could possibly be an abdominal aortic anerysm ... I REALLY hope that this is NOT the case, and if it is, I am seeing a local hospital, and a God complex MD to be placed in a very disconcerning  situation. I am currently on a round of antibiotic for a sinus/head/neck infection, apparently having let it go a little to long. These days, I find it difficult at times to determine what may be one thing, or another. I was unsure of where and what the pain may have been and thought I may be able to "tough it out." So, now, I am not to be in the sun for 10 days .... does anyone have any clue how fast tumbleweeds can multiple and grow in ten days ... LOL ... my yard already looks like the jungle!!! I will attempt to mow at dusk ... otherwise, I am in for a weekend of being hunkered down here in the house, trying to accomplish some of my therapy projects.

So ... here you go!!! Some interesting reading that will affect many, many patients, and not only diabetics. I still get so incredibly irritated with the FDA. Where do they get off telling me, or anyone, that what comes from our bodies is a drug!!!???? They are holding back precious research and treatments trying to figure out how to make the almighty buck ($$$$$$$$).

http://blogs.nature.com/news/2012/07/court-ruling-fda-can-regulate-stem-cell-clinics.html

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report_stem-cell-cocktail-can-take-transplant-patients-off-drugs-in-2-yrs_1720483


Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend of contentment and happiness.

Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment