Monday, July 30, 2012

A couple of positive results

Happy Monday!

Just a quick update on some recent labs.
I am happy to report  that my most recent A1c as of last week came back at 6.6, down from 7.2, three months ago. I was very disappointed with my last result, but I did undergo that prednisone treatment again back in March. So 6.6 is an awesome change.
Also down are my thyroid med, my insulin intake, and my insulin to carb ratio was tweaked again to 1:16. My basal rate is down to 0.6 uph. When I started this adventure I was at 1:10 with a basal of 0.7-0.8 uph. That is a pretty significant change in numbers all around. That pleases me, and I remain hopeful that as I move along with stem cells, that the research comes flyin' in sideways!!! LOL

I am still awaiting the biopsy results from the eye lid biopsy ... I am really hoping that the chuck removed from my lower eye lid grows back ... ahhaha .. and that the lashes grow back ... I look a little wierd. :/

I will report on the next wave of tests/screenings sometime next week after I undergo an ultrasound on Friday morning...... and I continue to breathe ... if somewhat more slowly in remaining as calm as possible.

Wishing everyone a fabulous week!!!
Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment