Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas !!!

To my friends, family, unknown followers,

In this season of peace and joy, and to celebrate the birth of Jesus .... let us all remember the meaning of the season and rejoice in the life we have.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and with the upcoming week, a Happy, Healthy 2011!

On Thursday afternoon as I was preparing to leave the office when a delivery woman came in with a small bouquet of flowers and a gift bag. In this beautiful holiday bag was a card and in this card, signed "For the Cause, Love Santa Clause" was a bank check for $1000!! I was so completely overwhelmed my knees buckled and I became teary eyed. I don't know who, but I am so grateful for this holiday gift to benefit my cause for the adult stem cell treatment. I am hoping .... praying..... and trying so very hard to stay on top of everyday life, trying to promote fund raising efforts has been difficult to say the least. I know that there is talk of a dance, for the younger crowd being worked on by Hillary and a couple of her cohorts. Not sure of when or any details as of yet.

For the past year, I would like to thank those who continued to support, pray, contribute, love, and keep me "up" when there have been times when my physical health is (like the past month)a challenge to get through the day, week, month. The year went by so fast, and yet so many things transpired. I am eternally grateful for the generosity of human spirit. I am thrilled with those who have taken an interest in the science of stem cell treatments and what they can do for so many. I want that to be my mission for 2011 .... I am determined to undergo this treatment and so hoping that I can get it prior to any major (to some it would seem I am already at that point) complication takes another hit and deteriorates my status even more. This treatment has major potential to do so much.

So .... Here is to 2011 ..... may it be a year of new knowledge, increased awareness, and continued peace and love to all!!!

Be well my friends .... peace and light!!
et

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas my friend. I hope you had a good day. I wanted to jot you a note to remind you that you are loved way up here in Massachusetts. Keep the faith and you will meet your goal.
    May God bless your generous angel, that check must have been quite the Christmas present. There really are some wonderful people on this planet. We must remember that there are kind people all around us. I believe in the human spirit and your donation is an example of this.
    God bless us, everyone (no, I'm not Tiny Tim ha.)
    Love, light and positive energy,
    Debbie : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift from a clearly generous and caring person...Santa is good!! It is always heartwarming to receive something anonymously and know that there are great and giving people who know what counts in life. I send good wishes and love and hope.....hope that your stem cell plan comes to fruitition and is successful.....Happy New Year and good health....Love, Aunt Ann

    ReplyDelete