Monday, March 8, 2010

SF Update

Hello everyone!!

Well ... th1ngs are go1ng very well. We are do1ng a lot of laugh1ng over little things. We were introduced to San Francisco's finest today after leaving the hospital. I apparently made an illegal left hand turn ... LOL....no ticket cause Deb said I was batting those baby blues and he let us go... after a lot (30 freakin' minutes) talking and telling me that it would have been a double fine. Whatever !!! I apparently could have "killed your friend." She didn't see anything either ... so we laughed cause what she don't know won't hurt her.

The meeting went very well. Met all the folks that I have been chatting with for 7 months as well as both surgeons. VERY nice ... to talk to and look at!! They were very anxious about the whole process and I learned a little more about it. I did tear up a little while signing the paperwork, not sure why, but a sense that my mother was with me, or I wished that she was, came over me. Anyway ... it was a very informative and postive experience. I check in tomorrow at 7:45 am with tests to be run, labs first thing, the kidney function test tomorrow, and then the MMGT on
Weds, which will no doubt make me ill. I will try and explain it better in a few days.

We have taken a shitload of photos. We did the Golden Gate yesterday, bocu buck homes yesterday and today, shopped and ate on the pier and spotting the Pier 39 Sea Lions!! Too cute!! I am surprised it took me until today to get stopped by the police as I have made a few illegal U-turns. yesterday we checked on a new hotel, walked a bit on the beach until the wind/sand facial turned us around. It was a beautiful day but a wee bit windy. If this is as good as it gets warmth wise, I am only good for visiting. I haven't seen the Hippie area yet, and I so want to. Yesterday we had breakfast next to a medicinal marijuana smoke shop ... of course I took a pic!!!

Got to go to sleep early as I am wiped, and a little disorganized. Deb said to me earlier I wasn't wrapped too tight .... LOL .... hmmmmm.....what do you think she is insinuating????

Ok .... will try and touch base in a couple of days ....

Peace and Light
et

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are going well! Why am I not surprised that you were already in communicado with SF's finest? Haha - trouble where ever you go!

    Good luck today!

    Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear from you. I hope that things continue to go smoothly and will keep you up front in my prayers.
    Love ya,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chuckled at your U-Turns. About 7 years ago, my uncle and I were the official family drivers on our SanFran trip to my cousin's wedding. We had a running tally of how many U-Turns we made. We made my Mom and Aunt, VERY nervous.

    Also, it was July 4th weekend and we FROZE!

    I'm so glad to hear the hospital meeting went well. You're #1 on my prayer list this week.

    ReplyDelete