Thursday, March 18, 2010

Could someone tell me what day it is??

Hi All!!

I believe it is Thursday.

I got an email from Joan at UCSF today, telling me that some of the tests are still pending (most likely blood according to Kathy - Thanks) but that everything that has come back so far is okay.

Dad is alert again today, cranky and still not knowing why he is there. I left at 6 as I had to pick up the dog, and Hillary is still there after her shift. I am so tired that I feel like I am moving, even when I am not. I have been fighting this nauseating feeling off and on all day. I don't know if I am getting sick, or it is just all the stress of the last 14 days and no real time for me to process all that is happening. I am being told, and I know that I must do this, but it is so much easier said than done and that is I need to reduce my stress levels and TAKE CARE OF ME!!

That is all I can handle for tonight ... hope to have my camera back tomorrow so that I can perhaps post a couple of photos of my trip to SF. All I really want right now is to crawl in a hole someplace where no one can find me and just sleep .... just nonstop, no emergencies, no stress, no one needing me for anything ..... for just a day or two. I am beginning to feel extremely overwhelmed..... and with all that is going on now, how can I possibly try and push the fundraising, the yard work, my work, my continued education, etc ..... my juggling act is beginning to have balls flying everywhere.

To all I wish a peaceful and comforting night!!
Peace and light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment