Monday, February 11, 2013

Everyday another step forward

Good Morning, and
Happy Monday,

I am sick with this stomach bug, again, 2nd time in a month or so.
Have had some "tissue issues" past couple of months. I am not sure why, perhaps ...
40 years of poking has caught up with me ... LOL ... I am running out of places to rotate my pump effectively.  I have changed cannula lengths ... using 9mm and 6mm, depending on where I "stick it."

In past few months I have been diagnosed with both B12 deficiency and low D values.  This last one baffles me ... I live in the Valley of the Sun ... how do you go Vitamin D deficient?? Both ordered and diagnosed by my neurologist. I don't know if these things are related to the head injury or not? and if so, why? Any opinions ... hahaha ... really? I am open to suggestions from those who hold more memory.

Check out this link on another exciting step towards the T1D cure.

http://viacyte.com/press-releases/viacytes-role-as-a-leading-cell-therapy-company-bolstered-with-the-issuance-of-20-patents-in-2012/

Enjoy the day, stay safe, warm and dry!!
Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment