Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A clarification

Good Day Mates!!!

I just wanted to make a statement in regard to my post on the "Lymph node Saga."

My issue with "pissed off lymph nodes" had nothing to do with my ASC treatments.  I had the issue come to light after a couple of cardiac catheterizations, and an alleged "hernia", which as it turned out, was the lymph nodes in my right groin. 

I just wanted to make that known, as I see that is one of my posts that seems to get "hit" frequently, and I know that cancer is often a side effect of certain treatments involving stem cells and antirejection medications.  I am firm believer that without my treatments, I would truly not be here today to speak of the positive impression treatment has had on my life.  My life, has tested the limits .... hehehehe .... and I hope to continue testing the limits in my search for a cure.

Today, holds back-to-back therapy appointments which means my brain will be pretty overwhelmed by days end. :/

Have a wonderful day.
Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment