Saturday, June 30, 2012

Topic still grabs my dwindled attention

Happy Saturday!!

Today's tidbit on the newswire .....

http://seekingalpha.com/article/693441-stem-cell-technology-s-bright-future

I haven't had such a great week. Exhausted, blood sugars need readjusting again, tons of stress ..... I don't even know where to start on that topic, so I will leave it alone.

These so-called new "super" lenses I have been waiting for better solve part of this problem as they have "forgot" or just plain screwed up the prescription TWICE!!! My headache continues, the more I attempt, the worse it gets .... so to the couch or bed I go. Was told yesterday that they should make a big difference in the headaches .... dah!! You think ??? I haven't been able to see straight for months, my head is constantly bobbing back and forth to align my eyes so that I see ... well, just one of something. LMAO .... yet it still seems ok to drive .... I'm sorry, but even with my head injury ... common sense isn't in that. I go out very rarely ... and if I can help it, I do all my errands in one morning ... so I don't have to cope with traffic, people, and the tasks at hand.

Ok then ... Just me and the dog this weekend .... sort of looking forward to this. Since the child came home, I am feeling very overwhelmed again ....

I wish all a safe and cool day ahead.
Be good to yourself, be good to others .... check on those who may be in need of a friendly face or gesture.

Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment