Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I am pretty sure ...

that you just can't make this stuff up!!!!
One hit right after another .... and yet, I continue to get up to see what the day will bring.... most days. While house/dog sitting for 10 days, upon my friends return I was asked ... "what the hell did you do for ten days?" My response .... if I wasn't in that chair .... I was in the pool, or in bed!! Depression ... it is a great way to catch up on sleep. I returned last Tuesday .... and each and every day since something has come up with throws my already overworked stress levels to an even higher level, the lapse in my health insurance due to a disregard for timely handling on the part of my former employee ... along with a discrepancy as to whether they broke the law about FMLA. I am being tired of being told to "file a lawsuit." I only have so much focus ... and I MUST focus on my recovery, which is beyond slow by my own standards. There is just really too much to cover here on my blog, or my FB page, or even in emails. I have become rather reclusive ... my support system has dwindled somewhat with some just not being able to cope with the changes in me. I am still here .... just a little deeper to find and requiring some explaining at times. hahahahhaha ... imagine ... having to explain a dirty joke to me....????

With that being said ... I began vision therapy this week ... that pretty much shot most of Monday and the ice-pick headache has re-established itself, I can't help but think the more I push the more pressure I put on my brain. When the new lenses come in this ought to be not only an interesting adjustment .... but .... this sounds so vain ... but I really don't want to resemble a Ms. Magoo.... lol

Today is day 3 without our AC and we are totally toasting away. The repair man should be here by end of day .... OMG I hope so as it is predicted to hit 111 here in the mountains, and as high as 115 in the Phoenix area. Even poor Maggie just wants to lay around ... and thus she should!!

enjoy the day ... be good to each other, be good to yourself!!
Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment