Sunday, May 13, 2012

I hope ALL the mothers in not only my life, but the world had a day as wonderful as they are!!!

I know I haven't posted, and I can say life has been a struggle lately, with my health, as well as the backup of household issues from A-Z.

I saw this post and just had to share this news. It is an amazing write up and I hope that all find this a bit inspiring in where we can go NOW!!! I can honestly say, I am hoping, praying, that with a couple of more treatments and a few advances ... I too, will be one of these few, first inspirations to others who can benefits. 

PLEASE SUPPORT THE ADVANCEMENT OF ADULT STEM CELL TREATMENT!!!!! So many are praying for better lives.


http://www.newsmax.com/SciTech/somers-stem-cell-breast-Re-growth/2012/02/07/id/428732

Be good to yourself ... Be good to each other!!
Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment