Friday, May 18, 2012

Have a great weekend!!

Happy Friday ... to those that may care what day it is. (hehe)

For me ... well, I have no real info to share yet. I did have labs done, however, after a month of being on B12 supplements, and what I feel are disturbing issues, I had some labs that came back "great" others, not so much, especially in my own opinion. I am disappointed on so many levels.

With that being said, I would like to wish everyone a relaxing weekend. I have an appointment, again, in Phoenix on Monday with my neuro ... hopefully, he will shed some more light on this train wreck in which I am losing ground in my battle to recover. I am concerned due to the fact my scheduled appoint on 6/11 was bumped up in part because of these labs .... ??? I don't know how to feel, what to think .... I feel so scattered in past months. It really isn't me.

For today ... boy, I hope I can do today ... I have a financial appt at 10, a doc appointment at 12:30 (my poor right thumb is stuck ... so there is another BFN in my future, and then HT and I are going to try and walk around the home show (hoping Friday is a slower of the 3 day show). I don't do so well with big crowds these days .... too many people, sends me home.

To all ... have a wonderful weekend!!
Be good to yourself, be good to each other!!
PLEASE :)

Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment