Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It's time ...

A great article on the adult stem cell treatment in which I will undergo again in just a month.
I am praying that this time around, my mouth holds up to support the mainstreaming of this medicine to the people who need it most. I will keep this short as it has been an incredibly stressful day in which I was sporting the sexy scent of the month .... Icy Hot!!! My head has felt like it is going to explode for most of the day, and I pulled my right shoulder out just getting dressed this morning ... needless to say ... I know my first treatment made a huge, unexpected difference in my bone and muscle pain so again, Praying for the start of a world-wide miracle. I believe in this, I believe that this has become my mission ..... and therefore, I will give of myself.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9213129.htm

Be good to yourselves, be good to each other!!
Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment