Saturday, February 11, 2012

Generous Donation

Hi Everyone ....

Too much to say, not enough attention and/or drive to stay on track to get it out.

The following link is to an inspiring notation on a very generous donation.  If I had access to large monetary availability I would do stuff like this. My wish is to one day start a foundation in which I could help bring stem cell treatments to those of us "common folk" who in deed keep this country going on so many levels. An amazing, self-less gesture to help the greater good of mankind.

I had another thought I wanted to share .... but after sitting here for five minutes trying to recall it I am at a loss, it left as fast as it came into sight. I MAJOR issue these days.

http://pacificpalisades.patch.com/articles/ucla-receives-1m-gift-for-stem-cell-symposium


I hope this posting finds everyone healthy, and still grounded to what is ultimately comforting for oneself.
Be good to yourself, be good to each other!

Peace, Light, and Serenity!!!
et

No comments:

Post a Comment