Sunday, December 18, 2011

I am alive, I am ok ... just need to heal and combat the anxiety

Hi everyone ....

Sorry about lack of posts .... I was involved in an accident on Tuesday afternoon (not my fault and weather was bad, not that that factor should play a role) .... things have not been the best physically, emotionally, or in the over-anxiety department landing in the ER again on Friday afternoon after seeing my PCP .... I apparently am suffering from concussive/post-concussion symptoms ... my "can't remember shit" is at a whole new level in which I am not handling well, along with intensified anxiety and apparent "noise in my sleep."  Bruises on the rest of me are attempting to heal, swelling is going down, pain seems to be less intense today, but my tummy is still on a rampage with any sort of real movement.




It is raining today, good day to curl up with my baby-dog, and take the drugs as instructed (which are making me sick) and just allow my body to heal, as the more I try to move around, the more sick and disoriented I become. 

I don't want and/or can't say much more ..... other than I  saw my car for the first time on Friday and didn't react so well .... I am, however, very GRATEFUL to be alive ...

If I don't get an opportunity to post again before weekend, I would like to wish everyone a Peaceful, Joyous, Healthy and Merry Christmas!!!!!

With Peace, Light, and much Love
et

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are ok.

    Best wishes for a happy holiday season

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe this could happen to you at this time. You just can't seem to catch a break. I'm glad you're ok. As usual you are in my prayers.
    Love and heal fast.
    Mom D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are OK!! God was with you!! Take good care of yourself and have a very Merry Christmas and may 2012 be a better year for you!!

    ReplyDelete