Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happiest of the season

Good Morning,

Just a quick little post ... 'quick' ... a word which has not been in my vocabulary for some weeks now.


It has been 11 days since the accident and I can't remember more than perhaps 2 encounters ... ?? What's up with that? I roam aimlessly around the house, which lucky for me, isn't that big, but big enough to forget what I am trying to do. I guess this could play to my advantage. Christmas will be more than quiet here in AZ, me trying to regain brain power ... HT will be working, it will be the first Holiday without both my parents .... and my siblings too. It has been a year of ups and downs, and currently, it would seem more down .... but this has given me time to reflect on my blessings and those in my life that are true and total blessings!!! I don't know how I would cope or survive without the unconditional love in which I feel from these special souls. THANK YOU!!!

To my readers, many of which I have no idea who you are, but I deeply appreciate your "stopping by" every now and again to gather information or just other's opinions. I am hoping 2012 brings more discussion, and more ways to support each other in our quest for cures.

On that note, I am going to go rest my brain, which apparently, according to friends, means "BE A VEGETABLE" .... "lay down, watch some movies you've seen a 100 times .... NO THINKING, NO TRYING TO DO THINGS!!" "REST!!!"  Yes, I know this ... feels like that has been all I am capable of .. except I am having a hard time operating remote controls, so the only movies I have seen are the ones on the dish..... and I think my humor took a big hit, seems as most everything is going right over my head .... ?? I wish someone could tell me how one gets dizzy in their sleep ... ?? There will be lots of rest today and tomorrow, I'm not sleeping well due in large part to this feeling of being dizzy and spinning, even in my sleep.... I'm sure this is adding to what some find amusing, however, I find it frustrating.

I would like to wish you all a very special holiday season whatever your beliefs. 
Travel safe and have a WONDERFUL DAY and a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment