Friday, December 30, 2011

As Eric Clapton's tune goes ...

"If I didn't have bad luck baby, I wouldn't have no luck at all" ..... Excellent tune, however, I am really down on the perseverance treadmill.  I have been exceptionally tired since the accident, actually before with the surgery, then the infection, etc. etc. etc. you get the picture.  I do not like the feelings that have come to the surface, I feel very distant, lost, exceptionaly "twitchy", and blank in my facial expressions. Imagine a dirty joke going right over my head ... ??? .... doesn't usually happen, but has become the norm ... again, I don't like it.

Since the accident, which is almost 3 weeks now, I have been fuzzy, both visually and overall. I can't remember much of anything that has transpired since the accident. No one can tell me how long this may go on, so I have no choice but to try and plow ahead or just go to sleep and hope for the best. I haven't been sleeping well, lots of either bad dreams (none I can remember) but I am told that a few "blood curdling screams" have come from my bedroom. There is a lot going on with me, within me, emotionally, spiritually, and health wise, etc.  I know there are many that may be worse off then I am, however, I am really getting worn down with hit after hit, or so it seems, no real relief, no real gain, just run, run as fast as you can. 

As we begin a new year, in which I can only hope, that nothing could be as bad as this past couple. I would like to wish to those who follow, the wisdom to do great things, the ability to see yourself (ourselves) as human and therefore, as humans, we treat each other how we our self would like to be treated. I have always tried to place this forward in my relationships, and as we all know, some people just never "get it."

I will continue to sign off in my usual manner,
To All My Readers this past year, I wish to you a peaceful, happy, healthy, and prosperous NEW YEAR!!!
Keep learning, keep expanding, keep the drive alive.
In Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment