Monday, July 4, 2011

Food for Thought




http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43631577/ns/health-aging/

The above article, is in part, some of the benefits I did not expect to experience with my treatment, all falling into this science.
No, I have no desire to live to be 125-150 years old!!! But ... I do have a dream to live a few more, 10-20 years, with a whole lot less deterioration and complications of my Type I diabetes. So, in my opinion, this science, modality, medicine, call it whatever you want (as this is what the US is doing anyway in regard to the application of such) it is all in the language.  If we can get past the political, bureaucratic language that seems to go hand-in-hand in the US, this sort of medicine can come into the forefront .... FOR EVERYONE!!!

Food for thought on this 235th Independence Day!!!

Happy 4th!!!

Peace, Light and Serenity!!
et

No comments:

Post a Comment