Friday, October 1, 2010

Weird dreams

Good evening everyone!!

I hope this little note finds everyone well and into the fall weather, even if it might be a little damp in some areas.

In spite of some very weird dreams I have had recently, the fundraising isn't quite kicking off as I had hoped. Although I know that I am touching people and opening minds in the aspect of the science, and what it can do not just for me, but many others. I political strong hold that is being held on doctors who are and have the potential to go so far but can't due to that tight rope around their necks. I am beginning to feel like I live in a communist country. I know this is not only my outlook recently having spoken with many strangers about what they are dealing with. As I sit her with my blood sugar hopefully on the rise from 42, bottomed out from 195 less than an hour ago .... ?? This is getting so old I can't begin to describe it, other than I can't focus, am totally exhausted at this moment, and still have a tape to complete for my home doctor (home job with side work) that is due by morning. I am thinking I am going to lay down for a few hours and then just get up, do it, and maybe go back to bed. Which of course, has already messed up my Saturday with so much yard work and interior work I want done, with little to no help from my so-called co-owner, housemate, whatever, child of mine.

OK ... I will tell you about the dreams later. I need to go lay down. Sorry ....

Be well everyone!!!
Peace and Light
et

1 comment:

  1. Eliza, I have an article I'd like to forward to you but don't have an email address...Would you please forward to me? Am thinking of you and praying the future is brightening for you. Dream good things....love, aunt ann

    ReplyDelete