Saturday, September 11, 2010

Who will tell whether one happy moment of love or the joy of breathing or walking on a bright morning and smelling the fresh air, is not worth all the suffering and effort which life implies. ~Erich Fromm


Happy Saturday !!!

I slept until 9:00 AM this morning!! I can't remember the last time I slept past 6, and that is sleeping in. I was awake early, as usual, Hillary went off to work, I vaguely remember her coming in to kiss me good bye. We wished each other a good day, and night, as I will be out helping with an event for the clinic this evening.... and I drifted back off to a hard sleep with my Maggie at my feet. Now I am having a hard time getting "it" motivated to move. As usual, I have a ton to do, and it never truely seems to get accomplished.

I thought I would just drop a quick note in here today. This weeks article in the Chino Valley Review seems to be a hit. As of last night, it was one of the top 5 news articles to be "hit" in the online version. I got an email forwarded to me from a gentleman, apparently from somewhere out of town, very interested in stem cell treatment, and wanting to know where out-of-towners could mail donations. How wonderful is that?!? I am totally amazed that I have been able to touch people I don't know in ways I could have never imagined to new knowledge, advancements, and the life of a diabetic and what is involved over and above the reality of life for those that have no health issues. It is an awesome feeling .... and overwhelming too!!

For those who may want to donate, or those who know of someone else donations can be made to: Arizona State Credit Union #45013118 @ 1335 Gail Gardner Way, Prescott AZ 86305

I spose I should get moving here ... thinking (physically feeling) that my commitments today are going to be tough to get through. I don't like to back out, knowing that on occasion it is required, but for the most part, I do what I say I will do.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!!
Continued thanks for the love and support!!
Peace and Light
et

1 comment:

  1. Keep on plugging girlfriend!
    Thinking of you,
    Deb : )

    ReplyDelete