Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Latest status update

Hello My Loyal Followers !!!

Life continues to be chaotic, work is ... well.... ultimate chaos, but I continue to get there day in and day out regardless. My lows continue, only 2 so far this week, 38 and 42. Attached is the link to the article that appears in today's Chino Valley AZ newspaper. It is the most positive thing I have to report thus far. I am sort of hitting road blocks with the fundraisers I had hoped to use. Like the Yankee Candle Co. I got an email yesterday stating that due to the fact I am an "Individual" that they would be unable to assist in my fundraising drive. They only help nonprofit groups with a tax id number for exempt purposes. I was told by my tax accountant that all donations are just that, donations, and therefore considered gifts and need not be claimed as income due to the fact they are going for medical treatment. (I made sure I checked on this as I am in no position to be paying Uncle Sam twice).

Just a quick $$ over view of what I dish out in a year alone. Last year, I paid out $13.5K just to stay in my pump supplies and medications. That doesn't leave a lot leftover when one only makes $16/hour. I have all the expenses others have, mortgage/rent, utilities, food, gas, insurance, etc. There is no "fun money" as my tax woman asked. "What do you do for fun?" Lucky for me I have always been pretty cheaply amused!!! LOL ...... I find joy in simple things, love to people watch, converse in intelligent manner, laugh .... laugh hard, and love to the fullest of my ability. I guess you could say I have a sort of dark side as well. If you don't like me, stay away from me..... that seems pretty simple. I am not out to hurt anyone, am pretty easy going and I love to laugh ... and good thing for me, it is usually at myself.

http://www.chinovalleyreview.com/main.asp?SectionID=74&SubSectionID=114&ArticleID=52528&TM=82931.41

(Cut and paste the above link into your web browser)

Anyway .... enjoy the read .... and please help me to continue to educate and spread the word. My being a "vessel" for the future could prove to be wondrous for so many people!!!

Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment