Monday, May 10, 2010

My desperation is in full bloom

After the last post ... I googled this Dr. Radar ... only to find a page plus in "quack watch," fraud claims, shading dealings, etc. It would appear that my desperation was/is in full bloom.

I will do much more research on any type of stem cell therapy I look to receiving in the future before I post.

Up until this point, I have researched doctors involved in the treatments I sought. Even prior to this venture, when I just needed a surgery. I would want to know where you went to school, were you board certified in your claimed specialty, how long you been in practice, etc.

I am sorry ... talk about slapping myself in the face!!! I know that money is going to be the biggest issue for me making my life a long lived reality. But I refuse to be stupid about it. Apparently, it would seem, that I still have some pulling of my head to do so that it isn't so far up my ass I can't see straight.

Time for bed as I am exhausted from the emotional roller coaster of this ride.

g'night!!
et

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for checking out this doctor. You still have your head about you. Sometimes you have to turn over some stones before you find the gem. Don't give up, just keep searching and you will find something that will work for you. It never hurts to have hope and look beyond what is typical, you just have to be careful before you hand over any money. Unfortunately, there are some people out there who will take advantage of others worries.
    Keep the faith and you will find the angel you are seeking to help you out.
    Love ya,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete