Monday, October 12, 2015

Greeting from your long lost host .....

WOW ....


I have not been out here (on the blog for eons) for some time. In large part due to my crappy memory.


Anyway ... Greetings, I am still alive!!!




I come with two motives.


One ~ peeps are still reading me!!!! I have been contacted several times, just in recent weeks, by enquiring minds .... KUDOS to you!!! As I have always stated, do your research, talk to as many people as you can ... ask questions. It's your body, your health!!! I am still more than happy to talk of my experiences with StemGenex ... and that is where my second motive come in.


PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE .... see the attached link for GoFundMe set up by my daughter recently.
I am humbled, a little embarrassed, but still plugging away as sad as I find it on certain days ... a LOT has transpired over the past couple of years and you can all look for it when my book gets published ... I am hoping and praying I can get the story told .... well ... you know, anything could happen.


https://www.gofundme.com/9y5z6m48




So ... I hope this note comes when people are still researching their options. We must start speaking loudly for these treatments .... Our health, Our call!!!


Be well, and continue the quest for better health, quality of life!!


With much appreciation and gratitude for the continued reads.


et

No comments:

Post a Comment