Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A MUST WATCH

Greetings ...


As I have always stated, here and in person, for anyone looking into stem cell treatments. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do your research.  I did almost a year of investigating before deciding to do my treatments with StemGenex out of California.


Also, I am happy to report that I see more and more clinical trials involving the use of stem cells on the www.clinicaltrials.gov  .... again, do your research!!! What are you will to put yourself and your body through?? Are you physically and emotionally prepared for whatever the outcome may be??


I knew going in, it was a considerable risk. I had my pros and cons list. I knew it was not a cure for me or my Type 1 status. I am happy to report, that considering my accident and all the therapies and relearning and worse, the applying of those tools to my everyday life ... is still a challenge.


I told my daughter just yesterday, that this will be my last fundraising effort to come up with the cash to undergo another treatment. It is not fair for me to keep asking of those I know and love, and many I don't, to consider funding my treatment. I am hoping with all I have left, to get my story published. With that, I hope to not only be able to sustain myself for a few more years, but would very much like to give back and hope to help others to receive treatment and find a way to make my voice be heard on the advocacy front.


I have had some really wonderful outcomes from my previous treatments. The brain, it controls every aspect of our being, and the workings of every organ system we have. So ... my accident and all the chaos that has followed took a toll on some of my first improvements. My last treatment involved placing some of my cells into my sinus passages so that they had a direct line to my brain, along with the help of manitol. A pharmaceutical that allows the crossing of the blood brain barrier. I was astounded to experience some of the healing that has gone on. However, I was also, in the past year diagnosed with full blown psoriatic arthritis. Now, I had osteoarthritis prior to my accident ... so ... you can call it what you want, but my bones often feel as though they have been tossed in a meat grinder ... or as I told a friend, some days I believe it feels as if I was being crucified.


With that being said of my update ... the following link is for an upcoming 60 Minutes AU (Austrailia) finally bringing a man from Canada to the limelight. HE IS NOT A GOOD PERSON!!!


I know of several people who have been taken by this man and his company for money in upwards of $45k a patient .... often with little to no results. I encountered this Regenetek out of Canada back in 2009/10 when I was doing my research for my own treatments. My gut didn't feel right with it ... and man, am I happy I dodged that bullet!!! He has placed his focus on MS patients and the kicker to this story is that HE IS NOT EVEN A DOCTOR ... of which he claims he is. Started as a lumber yard guy, his claims have all proven to be bogus  ... Please watch, and be aware of people like this in the world.


http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/60minutes/


Thanks to all for your continued reading of my thoughts, hopes and wishes for a healthier world.... Ethically!!!


Peace and Light!!
et

No comments:

Post a Comment