Sunday, March 24, 2013

There is a season ....

Hello,
Happy Palm Sunday to those who celebrate the faith.

It is, as written, a season of rebirth .... Spring brings new growth, a new outlook.
The dead, die off, the shedding of skin, the leaving of the nest, etc ... all sorts of metaphoric type statements. You get the idea.

I'm sorry I haven't made many "personal" posts in the past months ... not even sure how many it's been.
Here ... is just a tidbit of what my life consists of these days:

Vision therapy
Cognitive therapy
Psychotherapy - to learn and cope with all the life-changing things that occurred in this accident.
Not to mention - I must remain as compliant as possible with doctors I saw all along, my endocrine, my neurologist, my "lady" doc, and an occasional PCP visit. Oh wait, let's add on the loss of my job, my health insurance, my home, my income as of 2 weeks ago, and my baby girl moving away. This happening sent a couple of my providers into a major tizzy.  Oh NO ... she is all alone with only the supervision of her dog!!!!  The "SYSTEM" in which we are too reside ... sucks!!! From the top down. I have, in a nutshell, become a statistic .... people are being expected to do things, big things, everyday committments, with NOTHING, and it isn't a place I plan to hold for much longer.  I am at a point in my life, like the season, in which I must let go of all the things I have NO control over ... and start anew.  I must let go of those who hinder my recovery, hold on to bad vibes in those I have, again, no control over, and most, is of no fault of my own. 

 I am SO completely and totally blessed with the souls that inhibit my life .... and the memories of those who had, but now are only memories, guiding me in a sense, from the other side. It is a place in which I am not afraid to venture, I am not ready yet, but for which I have already been there and back ... it is clear, that my presence on this plane is not complete. I must find my direction, and I am SO very grateful to the people who love me, care about me,  and the therapists who have placed in my path to help me learn a new way to get by.  Maybe not the way I hoped of a year or so ago .... but .... have I ever really had a plan???? Not really. In hindsight ... been winging it my entire life. Maybe now, I will have a goal, a place in which I hope to land, and reap a quiet, inner reward of peace and contentment.

and .... there goes the illustrious new "brain fart" (a daily irritating occurrence)... the thoughts are gone. So with that, I wish peace, love, contentment, light and a positive outlook. Miracles can and do happen .... we must believe and use the knowledge, compassion, love and light to move forward to better and more beautiful things this spring season. 

Have a peaceful day!!!!
Be good to you, be good to each other.
With love and light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment