Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Absolutely NO direction

Hi Everyone,

Well ... I really do wish I could write more :(
I have no real direction ... concept of time, most times, down right lost, empty.
So ... I don't know how I am doing it, as I am beyond exhausted ... I'm not sure I have ever felt as I do in recent months. At least, when I had a "terrible life experience" ... ( this sort of comment makes me laugh, thinking only I knew what went on behind closed doors ), I had my brain to help guide my heart. My brain, doesn't play well without some serious direction ... really....?? This is what I ask myeslf as well. 

Anyway ... today, I am blank ... my head is full ... as in congested, and I can't afford, on any level to get sick where I would have to seek the ER .... not on my agenda!!!!!!! It's not written in my planner .... no where .... if it ain't there ... it ain't happenin' .... I have a hard time even LOL these days.  I have to do some packing ... today is auction day :/ .... not sure what tomorrow holds ... but then, I just want to get through today ... rest, fluids, and a couple (hopefully) of needed to do tasks here in the house.

Thanks to all who continue to follow me, my antics, the research which is making great progress in coming to the forefront of the science/medical brain children. I am grateful to these souls, world-wide for their efforts and passions of finding cures ... not just Band-Aids, i.e., pill pushers .... at exuberant costs to us poor, hard-working stiffs.  We really should look hard at socialized medicine ... an honest pro-con approach. Then sum it up .... wonder if I will live long enough to see something positive come from this great nation.

Have a wonderful day!!
Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment