Thursday, December 6, 2012

WSCS in Miami Florida this week

Hi All!!

I have a couple of links I want to post ... been trying for a couple of days. The first is this great question posed by the "diabetesdad" blog ... (I need to get this attached too??) He is looking for guidance .... I need to respond as well, however, he has had some heartwarming, frightening, and honest repsonses. Check it out

http://diabetesdad.org/2012/12/05/will-the-fear-ever-leave-us-seeking-help-from-experience-adults-wt1-and-others/

Really is full of realistic outlooks!!

Also, this past week was the World Stem Cell Summit, and was held in Miami, close to and in collaboration .... (I love that word :) with DRI and CIRM, along with some pretty amazing world leaders and patient advocates in the stem cell/regenerative medicine field. Take a look at whats been happening and some of the exciting trials that will hopefully begin SOONER, rather than later. The video is a T1 young woman .... and what she hopes to accomplish as well. COLLABORATION ..... it's a good practice. Enjoy the reads ....

http://cirmresearch.blogspot.com/2012/03/2011-annual-report-toward-stem-cell.html

As soon as I find some solid focus, I will try and update to my own stats ... some amazing stuff going on in/with my body too!! hehehe .... insulin intake was lowered a half unit again this past week ... and that was 2 weeks after a depomedrol injection (steroid based).

With Love, Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment