Tuesday, December 11, 2012

In the Spirit of the Season Upon Us

Hello World!!

Well, I have concluded that it is time for me to move forward. It is in reference to my personal journey and where I go next. Stay tuned .... I am hoping for some pretty amazing shit!!! LOL .... yes, I am a dreamer ... it is what keeps me going.

I would like to share the link below to a FANTASTIC blog by a "DiabetesDad." This man has a writing style from the heart, and no BS, from the parental stand point. He has brought me to tears numerous times over the past few months. I have about that much focus and his descriptions are just .... wonderful. Give him a look .... I don't think you will be disappointed, and you will find much guidance and concern.

This particular entry is quite inspirational, and given the season in which we are in, I find it to be a fitting gift.

http://diabetesdad.org/2012/12/11/yes-virginia-there-will-be-a-cure-a-take-on-a-classic-tale-for-a-diabetes-cure/


To my readers, friends, family and lurkers alike .... hehehe ....
I wish you a wonderful evening .... whatever your beliefs .... be kind to YOU, be kind to each other!!!

In Love, Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment