Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday ... the end of another month.

Glorious Sunday to Everyone!!!

Just an interesting post I found in my email this morning.

http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/20120930/NEWS01/309300017/Expand-use-adult-stem-cells

Not much happening with this girl today. I over-did the physical activity yesterday outside, with the help of my 4-year-old neighbor child .... I was completely exhausted!!!! He is cute, but they are non-stop and with my "attention" issues, he had me going in circles!!! Today, HT, Maggie, and I are just chillin' out, all having some allergy issues. Will go out and do a little later when it cools off ... or at least that is the plan. Trying to accumulate stuff for a yard sale next weekend.  An attempt to clear my chi, for all involved.

Enjoy your day, and/or evening and make it a good start to a new week.

Peace, Light, and Love
et


No comments:

Post a Comment