Monday, January 2, 2012

Uncharted territory

Hi Everyone!!!

I hope this post finds everyone feeling pretty good this day after new years .... hehehe .... I didn't even make it to 8:00pm so I am no party animal anymore.

I am having a very difficult time trying to deal with these latest issues which presented with the accident. I am supposed to attempt to go back to work tomorrow, along with the already existing BS at work, and a dumb thing I did while under the influence of pain meds and muscle relaxants, I will no doubt have a verbal warning placed on me .... yet another hypercritical call by the HR OZ.  Funny I can be reprimanded for a mistake (in which someone accidentally got an email which was meant for someone else .... and it happen to be to a work email).  So it would seem that the "F" bomb I laid out in print is going to get my hand slapped, yet it is ok for "rent-a-docs" can shoot off derogatory emails to the support staff and NEVER be required to apologize for personal attacks on the very people who support them.  I don't really see much difference here.  I guess the bad behavior is only overlooked if you are ..... gee, I don't know .... special ass kissers. Never been part of who I am or how I play the game of life. Don't ask me a question if you are not prepared for the answer you may get. 

Anyway .... I went into town this morning .... 3rd time behind the wheel since getting a rental on Thursday. I am not liking it so much. I get extremely anxious and sick to my stomach. I can't be traveling 30 minutes to and from work holding my breath, which seemed to be what was happening. I know if I don't do it, I will never get back to the me I was prior to the accident. My short-term memory is still on the short side, being asked twice in 2 different stores if I was alright, or "can I help you find something?" When in actuality, I just had a major brain cramp in which I completely forget what I was looking for, or where I was going. I know that the repetitiveness will help me overcome this, but I cannot begin to tell you all how frustrating I am finding this state of being. I feel like my humor cells have been sucked out of me and all I am left with is this empty, blank-faced, slightly paranoid, exceptionally anxious woman with no funny bone left.

I will set up the neuro consult tomorrow, confirm when my ortho appointment is and consider the PT for 8 weeks. I am in no financial position to take on any extra medical expenses right off the bat with what fell over from last year. I am petrified of what my future may hold .... I am getting a little old to have to start all over .... again.

I wish everyone a great week!!
Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment