Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm sorry I have neglected you

Hey to All!!

I'm sorry for the lack of posting. My head/brain/memory, among many other areas, i.e., my knee, most of my right side, and my lack of balance and vision issues has kept me down and frustrated and I am being forced to listen to my body which has been "badly injured." No shit Sherlock!!!

I can't keep my thoughts flowing freely enough to make an intelligent post, therefor, I will not really be posting unless something slaps me right in the face and then I will share. I am in physical therapy 3 times a week and trying to work, neither is working out so well with other decisions and looking for something that I have no clue where it landed prior to the graduation and where we spread out the remains of stuff that still needs to be mailed off to the siblings.

I hope that everyone enjoyed their holiday celebrations .... I am pretty sure I was heavily sedated and slept though most if not all of the festivities.

Wishing everyone a peaceful and healthy and safe 2012!!!
I hope to be back "with it" soon, Hoping for another shot at the stem cell treatment ...

Peace and Light to all!!
et

No comments:

Post a Comment