Monday, August 29, 2011

It has been a long week

Hello to all !!

I hope that all who read the Stem Genex Newsletter found something of interest. This is an upcoming area that the FDA and those who call the shots just can't ignore. It's working, in so many areas, improving the lives of so many, how can they possibly push it under the rug??? I have to say that based on when I started my research into this science, it is finally at a point where we, as the people, can find the treatments. However, we still have a long way to go. I have been so pleased that my blog has reached people who are looking for this sort of treatment, and that I have been able to talk with them about what I experienced. This is an "opportunity" I didn't have when I was looking for treatment, and a reputable organization to work with. I have found that, and will continue to advocate for such.

On another note, I have some stressful, disturbing blogging info to post on, as it has been 12 days from chaos, having lost my father on August 18th, and not to the reason we had expected. It was fast, he was kept comfortable, and this happening brought out, yet again, the ultimate best in my so-called siblings. It is my opinion, and that of many who have witnessed the situation over the past 5 years, that my daughter and I did what my brothers didn't have the "manhood" or emotional maturity to handle, and therefore, throwing derogatory comments of negativity is their method of making themselves feel better, so be it. I am all too aware people grieve differently, this is not grieving, this is pure and total guilt, and I will not allow it to eat me as I know the actions I took, and will continue to take as I move forward, are never with the intention to get something for nothing, or to avoid the basic human contact, regardless. I may have been frustrated and irritated with my father's outlook on life, and he could certainly be difficult, but, past is past, and neither Hillary, nor myself, ever turned our back on him, or left him alone. We included him .... and as a result, most of our friends, were very much aware of the "grandfather" .... Hillary found him down, and in her professional mode, handled herself amazingly, we were with him until the end, he managed to tell us he loved us, and he knew we were there and would do our best to take care of the aftermath. Needless to say, my blood sugars have responded with several lows over the past week or so, in part, I believe, due to stress levels and all the physical moving we have had to do to get the apartment empty, which was completed yesterday.

So .... this is part of why I have not made many posts in the past couple of weeks. Life has had me very occupied.

Wishing all Peace and Light
et

No comments:

Post a Comment