Monday, August 23, 2010

Wonderful things happened today!!

Hello and Happy Monday to all!!!

Just a quickie as I am tired, it's getting late, and tomorrow is another day.
Some really great opportunities came to me today in regard to fundraising efforts for my stem cell treatment. As many of you know, I had to remove myself from the date of 9/14 due to funding falling through on all levels. So ... was in contact with the CVNews contact, Salina, today. An update of status over the past 3-4 months will be published in the online CVNEWS on Weds. (available online most likely Tuesday night). The mall effort is in the works. I have email out to a couple of people that offered last round to do jewelry sales with part of proceeds to go to my treatment. AND ..... an old friend I met here in AZ 10+ years ago upon moving here has offered to work with me which will be a win/win situation for both of us, and perhaps the clinic too, and help her get her second hand store off and running with part of the profits from her store going to help with developmental individuals with work opportunities and training for independant living. This is a local charity and to get them launched I will be thier so called "needy case" for the month!! LOL .... on Saturday we will finaly gain our kitchen and washroom back by removing all the big items from the previous yard sale to sell with all those profits going toward my treatment costs. This is such a wonderful opportunity for me to educate the public in a couple of ways. My cause of course is the stem cell treatment and what it will not only do to benefit my health, but the potential to do for others with debilitating diseases.

I will try and do a more detailed post tomorrow night. For now, I must "rest grasshopper" as my cousin B relayed to me earlier. She makes me laugh!!! We share a very common sense of humor ... and I for one, LOVE IT!!!

The account that was set up to accept donations is also still there with approximately $200.00 remaining from the last efforts. My mother use to tell me it was not right to pray for $$, and I do believe that all things happen for a reason, I am just/still wondering how long I must wait, what lessons have I not learned, what must I give, teach, etc ..... I want to prove that the US is behind at this point, that I am deserving of this treatment or die trying I guess.

Until tomorrow ...... sleep well my friends!!
Peace and Light
et

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes Grasshopper, rest is needed to carry the load!

    Your Mother was a wise woman, but honestly most of us at one time or another have prayed for money - it's the root of all evil unfortunately - there just never seems to be enough to go around no matter how much you make!

    Good news on all fronts!

    PS - I am glad I make you laugh - you make me laugh too!

    ReplyDelete