Saturday, May 11, 2013

One of my favorites

Hi ..

While packing my belongings I came across some long put away CDs ...
and began to listen while attempting to look fluid.  James Taylor is probably one of the only artists I have ever seen ... (many times, 1st in 1977 @ Harvard Stadium .. (anyone remember this?) and he had a whole LOT more hair); he sounds better in person than on any album!!!

This particular tune has been a favorite of mine for many, many years. Along with that, JT's music speaks from the heart ... and for that, I have always found him soothing in times of ... well ... in a lot of times. :P 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uokWBMU02Ug

Recorded in Rotterdam ... in one of my favorite countries too!!!

ENJOY .... and a wonderful weekend to all!!!
If you love 'em, tell 'em!!!

Peace and Light
~et~

No comments:

Post a Comment