Thursday, November 8, 2012

So much to say ....

Hello .....


... and so little brain power to get it stated.

With that being said, I apologize for not making more posts in recent months.  I just really have been struggling to grasp the entire concept of what has happened to me, and what I have had to do to move forward in a manner in which I can be comfortable .... and safe. Yes, safe!!! I have done some pretty bone-head things in recent months ... I could tell, but REALLY stupid!!! I make, even myself, dizzy at times.

I continue to have memory, focus issues .... can't complete a thought, or worse, loose it mid-whatever. It is frustrating ... not only for me, but for those few who have dealt with me on a closer level (this is few) in recent months. I cannot thank these souls enough for hanging with me. Somehow knowing when I stop breathing, or full blown panic sets in for what would have most likely never phased me prior. I have had to open many little windows to get the chi flowing again ..... mind, body, spirit. I hope someone understands...??

My body still hurts ... mostly my right hand, wrist, arm .... nerves in my neck somehow connected to nerves/tendons in my wrist ...etc .... the surgery in which my neurologist has been asking about for 6 months may have to happen soon. I just don't know how, (lost my health insurance in August) .... the longer I let it go, the more likely permanent damage may result.  This is frustrating due to the fact I am right-handed!!! So this has made for some really amusing tweaks in how I do things .... ya know, like in the kitchen or bathroom ... LOL!!! I am working on the restoration of my humor .... but at times, that too, has been a real reach.

SO much going on that I am trying to cope with and not always anyone to help me .... or ask... ??? .... I still have that stupid sense of pride ... hehehe ... but I am making progress, I have had to adjust how excited I get about which accomplishments, having had to lower, in my opinion, how hard something should be. (I hope that made sense?)

I am going to sign off .... but know that in my recovery, I try to share some of the exciting things I see happening in the stem cell arena. THIS IS VERY EXCITING SHIT!!!!!!! and I am so genuinely thankful that it is, and some of the people I have met, continue to spark a light in my eyes, and in my heart for the things they are trying to accomplish.

Peace, Light, and well-being to all!!!
et

No comments:

Post a Comment