Saturday, September 26, 2009

Day 1 of the blog

Ok ... having never done this blog stuff before. The first few days/maybe weeks of this will be sort of a test for tweeking. Now, all you "techies" are going to help me with this, right?

Well ... the profile to the right should get everyone started on the shady past...LOL. I am always open to questions, if you don't get an answer, then you know you most likely crossed a line in which it will not be answered on the world wide web. I do still like my sense of privacy. In this forum, I will be invading my own privacy, by sharing some pretty intense happenings in the trial process of a potential cure for Type I diabetics and some perhaps not so well-known facts about the disease.

Let the test begin ....
et63

3 comments:

  1. "...WARNING: You may learn more about me than you ever wanted to know! :)~"

    What if we already know more than we want to? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leaving your comment and testing out the page... LOL ... I know I can count on you!! I have to do some more "tweeking" and looking around to make this run a tad smoother, I am feeling a little "challenged."

    Apparently I was not as creative as I had thought. Looking at some of the names of blogs ... "Transplant" seems to be a common theme. So, I can only hope that being in trial phase will peak the interest of some, and keeping it personal for those of you who "know me" a method of keeping up on what may be going on at any given time in the process.

    I will post again before the work week begins to try and note the process and where I am in it.

    Thanks for checking in ... mmmmm ... think I will have to find a keepsake sign off hey?? Sort of like "Say g'night Gracie"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizer ~
    This is going to be soooooooo cool! Glad to be along with you for the ride ;)

    ReplyDelete